Problem Finding My Cd-rom On Xp
Voila un mois que je me faisais aider par un site d'aide informatique sans résultat et en 5 minutes le problème a été résolu en suivant les instructions de ces informations. Thanks Ross. Please note, this is if your CD/DVD rom does not appear in 'My Computer' and 'Device Manager' hasn't got the option to select CD/DVDROM. Sulge Jah, jäta see alles Võta tagasi Sulge See video pole saadaval. weblink
Very little left that I could think of trying. I really don't want to have to get a new internal dvd writer as they are rather expensive! Click Start, and then click Run. 2. Got my problem fixed. https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com/fixit4me/2009/03/18/cd-drive-or-dvd-drive-is-missing-in-windows-xp-or-vista/
Dvd Drive Missing Windows 10
Report zach- Mar 14, 2009 at 01:54 PM hi I have a acer aspire t180 dvd dual drive it came with the computer I tried to install magic iso program and By applying the above mentioned steps, you can troubleshoot your missing drive problem. Table of Contents: Symptom Troubleshooting steps Symptom There could be several reasons why a CD, DVD or Blu-Ray drive is not detected or recognized by Microsoft Windows or other applications. Backed everything up and reformatted with original discs.
- In the Registry Editor, open the below Registry key: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\ System\ CurrentControlSet\ Services\ Cdrom\ When in the Cdrom folder, change the Autorun string value from a '1' to a '0' Close
- Click Run. 2.
- Then I found this, and it worked well.
- Reply forrest4trees says: April 11, 2009 at 3:16 am Like all the others, I have a cdrom/dvd drive in my laptop that will not work.
- says: May 27, 2009 at 3:28 pm Help!!
- Caution: Before editing or changing anything in the Microsoft Windows Registry, it's recommended that you backup the Registry.
- Figure 1: Optical Drive in BIOS Figure 2: Optical Drive in BIOS Figure 3: Optical Drive in BIOS If the drive is not detected in BIOS, you may need to disconnect
- The instructions below will help you diagnose and resolve issues if your CD, DVD or Blu-Ray drive is not being recognized in Microsoft Windows or other applications.
- If that is not the case then check all the connections to the drives.
if there's anyone out there who can add to this point of view. I'm so pissed because it looks like this problem has been going on for so long and Microsoft is not doing anything about it. It's a mates computer too so I was like "OH NO!!" Thought I had deleted the wrong thing :( ..Then I saw your post an remembered ANOTHER time after some updates How To Install Cd Rom Drive Windows Xp pspslimhacks 255 832 kuvamist 2:40 How to Fix your Undetected CD/DVD Drive - Kestus: 4:51.
HELP Report rid- Apr 1, 2010 at 09:59 AM restart Report pnz.- Apr 2, 2010 at 06:06 AM tnx dude ... !!! Please advise. jaan 2014This tutorial shows you how to solve the problem of a CD drive not being detected on the "My Computer" screen and getting a yellow exclamation point in your "Device http://www.guidingtech.com/1874/cd-dvd-drive-missing-from-my-computer-in-windows/ I plugged it in and fired up my PC and my dvd instantly kicked in for a fresh install.
On search box, type Troubleshooting. Cd Drive Not Showing In Windows Xp So that is the primary IDE cable slot. I have a problem of my dvd rom not recognising dvd's in the rom,but it can recognise cd's (my device is LG ). Keel: Eesti Sisu asukoht: Eesti Piiratud režiim: Väljas Ajalugu Abi Laadimine ...
Dvd Drive Not Showing Up Windows 7
And i still have this problem. Reply nomad27 says: April 11, 2009 at 2:13 am I also tried all of the above and nothing worked. Dvd Drive Missing Windows 10 Right click on it and select delete from the menu. Dvd Drive Not Showing In Windows 8 Please help me .