Problem Booting Up In XP
xWubster 4.066 visualizaciones 2:02 Windows XP boot problem - Duración: 1:27. 1989malachi 55.844 visualizaciones 1:27 Repair or Replace Boot.ini in Windows XP - Duración: 2:10. If you receive an error from the PSA diagnostics, refer to the Dell Hardware Diagnostics page for further assistance: Click Here to Troubleshoot Diagnostic Errors Back to Top 5. If that doesn't work, disconnect the first optical drive that you tested, connect the other one, and attempt to boot the CD with that.*** Before touching anything inside the box, ensure Shop Support Community My Account Shop Support Community ×Close Knowledge Base English Česky Dansk Deutsch Español Suomi Français עברית Italiano 日本語 한국어 Nederlands Norsk Polski Português Svenska Türkçe 简体中文 Computer Does his comment is here
Back to top #3 Imaloser Imaloser Topic Starter Members 87 posts OFFLINE Local time:09:09 AM Posted 24 May 2012 - 10:29 PM Thank you for the quick reply. PROBLEM my pc just restart after windows load and it appears a list of option like run in the safe mode or using command prompt and last good configuration..... Inicia sesión para informar de contenido inapropiado. BetaFlux 3.566.189 visualizaciones 6:36 How to fix computer boot up problems (Blue screen of death or Crash Dump) (Computer tutorial 2) - Duración: 6:49. other
Windows Xp Won't Start
UPDATE: I just installed an extra 1 GB of RAM and now I don't have the problem really. Back to top #14 AustrAlien AustrAlien Inquisitor BC Advisor 6,772 posts OFFLINE Gender:Male Location:Cowra NSW Australia Local time:12:09 AM Posted 25 May 2012 - 05:33 PM I'm not sure which These run entirely from a CD, DVD, or USB drive and allow you to copy your files to another external media, such as another USB stick or an external hard drive. To create a Windows startup disk, insert a floppy disk into the drive of a similarly configured, working Windows XP system, launch My Computer, right-click the floppy disk icon, and select
Recordármelo más tarde Revisar Recordatorio de privacidad de YouTube, una empresa de Google Saltar navegación ESIniciar sesiónBuscar Cargando... Windows Xp Not Starting In Any Mode You may find it requires several restart attempts to get this menu to come up. it comes back to the safe mode screen.. http://help.it.ox.ac.uk/helpcentre/troubleshooting/winxp/ This floppy disk can come in handy if the problem is being caused when either the startup record for the active partition or the files that the operating system uses to
thanks. Windows Xp Startup Repair Without Disk When Windows XP begins to boot up and you see the message Please select the operating system to start or hear the single beep, press [F8] to display the Windows Advanced Is there a way to run a repair or a scandisk to try and solve the problem without re instaling windows? Iniciar sesión Compartir Más Denunciar ¿Quieres informar del vídeo?
- The latter will fix your system by restoring it to exactly how it was when it left the factory - all your own files and any new software that you installed
- If you're lucky, one of these steps may fix your software problem and allow you to boot Windows normally.
- Iniciar sesión Transcripción Estadísticas Añadir traducciones 56.517 visualizaciones 57 ¿Te gusta este vídeo?
- Back to top #8 Imaloser Imaloser Topic Starter Members 87 posts OFFLINE Local time:09:09 AM Posted 25 May 2012 - 03:18 AM The ATAPI CD-ROM device needs to be first
- To learn more about using Startup Repair to restore critical Windows files, click the link below: How to Perform a Windows XP Repair Installation Back to Top 9.
- BEST OF HOW-TO GEEK How to Send and Receive Faxes Online Without a Fax Machine or Phone Line 10 Quick Ways to Speed Up a Slow Mac Why Are Most Programs
- did you receive any suggestions that actually worked without having the cd to repair it??
- After it starts all the devices needed, i'm presented with the partitions I have on my PC to choose in which to install windows, if I pick one I can format
- The Computer Powers On And Says No Bootable Device RELATED ARTICLEHow to Boot Your Computer From a Disc or USB Drive If your computer is powering on but you get a
Windows Xp Not Starting In Any Mode
I have burned the files onto a CD and when I insert it into the ailing computer, it still brings me to the black screen w/list of boot choices. http://www.howtogeek.com/173828/what-to-do-when-windows-wont-boot/ Helpful +11 Report noworryz 2Posts Wednesday October 3, 2012Registration date October 3, 2012 Last seen Oct 3, 2012 at 08:43 PM hello I had the same problem! Windows Xp Won't Start Siguiente Windows 7 & 8 - Black Screen With Cursor at Start-up FIX - Duración: 14:33. Windows Xp Startup Problem Please advise if you are not seeing a C:\WINDOWS> prompt.
Setup will copy all the necessary files to the hard drive and then reboot the system. this content Windows Advanced Options Menu Please select an option: Safe Mode Safe Mode with Networking Safe Mode with Command Prompt Enable Boot Logging Enable VGA mode Last Known Good Configuration (your most Thank you for all your all so far. Edited by AustrAlien, 25 May 2012 - 03:00 AM. Windows Xp Won't Start In Safe Mode
Restore the Operating System to Factory Settings If clean boot troubleshooting cannot identify the issue, it may be necessary to restore your computer to factory settings. Figure C In-place upgrade This screen will prompt you to press R to repair the selected installation or to press [Esc] to install a fresh copy of Windows XP. Report KelDel- Jan 7, 2009 at 04:46 AM Hi I also have the exact same problem. weblink Performing a Windows XP in-place upgrade is pretty straightforward.