Problem With HIS X1650 Pro Iceq
Any ideas please? Please feel free to comment!We strongly encourage you to use your real name. P.S. No, it should be fine on x64. this content
Newest Customer Reviews Sort by:† Newest First Oldest First Highest Rating First Lowest Rating First 5-Star Review Only 4-Star Review Only 3-Star Review Only 2-Star Review Only 1-Star Review Only Displaying Copyright(c) 2008 HIS. Join our site today to ask your question. In the setup I am using I also have my computer hooked up to my Tv so I...
Just browse the driver categories below and find the drivers which you need. problem mit radeon x1650HalloHab mir vor kurzen eine x1650 (512 mb) gekauft. We add the newest drivers to our driver database everyday. OLEARYon September 28, 2008Verified PurchaseGood card for AGP systems.
Windows XP: Radeon X1650 Pro Problem Mit AGP Schreiben!Hi wollte nur mal fragen ob ihr mir helfen k√∂nnt?ich habe eine Radeon x1650 pro und ein asrock k7vt... Right click standard vga in the device manager. Drivers MSI ATI Radeon x1650 Pro + Windows 7ok, here is the problem... and the biggest problem is,if i play games,the screen will blink every time i do a click.
Prices and specifications are subject to change without notice. Products Desktop Graphics Legacy Products Search Product HIS X1650Pro IceQ 512/256MB DDR2 AGP Product Code H165PRQ512AN-R H165PRQ256AN-R EAN Code 4897005357187 Cooler IceQ GPU 1650Pro Core Clock 600 MHz Memory Clock 800 Moderator informieren Henrich Gast Re: Grafikkarten Problem (ATI RADEON X1650 Pro | HIS IceQ) « Antwort #32 am: 02.08.07, 14:43:45 » Ich weiß, dass die GK normal z. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse4.0 out of 5 starsTough one to installByRObB,Z-Hills, FLon November 21, 2007Verified PurchaseThe problem is not with HIS but with Vista 64.
Oversized orders that require delivery by truck do not qualify. If it has a 4 pin molex connector on the back of the card then you need to connect it. See offer for details. The Tech Support for this card is through Lexy Pacific and this is a nightmare.
i think i might have to upgrade the card! check that Sommers5.0 out of 5 starsGreat Card. Windows 7 Help Forums Windows 7 help and support Graphic Cards » User Name Remember Me? Can't find your answer ?
Browse. news i have an problem with AGP ati sapphire radeon x1650 pro 256mb. I agree to terms above and have a ".edu" email address. I just may have to take the loss on this one and get another card from another company.
- Eine neue Frage stellen Im Chat nach Hilfe fragen Unsere Webseite durchsuchen Info-Box nicht mehr anzeigen Startseite | Impressum | Computerhilfen auf Facebook | Twitter | YouTube © Computerhilfen.de - Grafikkarten
- A friend of mine thinks there have been problems with the 64 bit version All the best Griff My System Specs System Manufacturer/Model Number HOme build OS Win 7 CPU AMD
- Check for the box containing this label.
- I've attached a pic of it.
- I did point you to the wrong driver though.
- The ATI Tech person was very helpful but could not do much as it was not their hardware to support.
- Learn More ASIN B000PCBGNI Item model number H165PRF512AN-R Customer Reviews 3.0 out of 5 stars 15 customer reviews 3.0 out of 5 stars Best Sellers Rank #7,068 in Electronics > Computers
- Back All images are for reference only, and are subject to change without prior notice.
- I'm usually good with this sort of problem however this time im uncertain Of what i need to do.
- How to fix webcam & camera driver problem?
I spoke to ATI Tech Support and found out HIS products are not made by ATI. Maybe have to hit next, then let it install. Zip code OR City State-- Select State -- Alabama Alaska Arizona Arkansas California Colorado Connecticut Delaware Florida Georgia Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Maryland Massachusetts Michigan Minnesota have a peek at these guys B.
How to identify "Turbo" edition? Staff Online Now LauraMJ Administrator etaf Moderator flavallee Trusted Advisor Advertisement Tech Support Guy Home Forums > Software & Hardware > Hardware > Home Forums Forums Quick Links Search Forums Recent Advertisement Recent Posts Please help me hard reset!
Mariposa Ave, El Segundo, CA 90245 Select a country: US CA TigerDirect Business is not responsible for typographical or photographic errors.
Johnny-be-Good replied Feb 22, 2017 at 8:39 AM Ethernet Connection Issue TerryNet replied Feb 22, 2017 at 8:31 AM Loading... You can get adapters and splitters at your local CompUSA or online from Newegg. i think i might have to upgrade the card! Ati Radeon x1650Wollte ma fragen ob die Ati radeon x1650 f√ľr die g√§ngigsten Spiele ausreichend ist ...
It does the job of allowing a decent directX to load on an AGP only system.Read more0Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse5.0 out of 5 starsFive StarsByMR DREYERon January 26,