Problem Opening An Internet Shortcut
Main Page This Page ArticleDiscussionEditHistory What links here Related changes Printable version Your Account Log in Tools Recent Changes Upload file Special pages Search
Facebook Security Checkup Feature Related Solutions Error- "Operation aborted" while visiting a web page in Internet Explorer Getting Blank Page while Printing from IE 8. Limited Period Offer No card on file! Is actually making a shortcut.If is just a url, paste it in the first window of new/create shortcut wizzard, that appeared when right clicking on desktop or empty folder space. Renew for just $119.99 more detail Buy now You can also go through our resources to find help: Video Tech Talk Why Is My Computer So Slow? weblink
Who are these "Han Solo" actors? in NJ Flag Permalink This was helpful (0) Collapse - Tried This One...? If you want a file to be opened with a different software than other files of the same format, I can only think of right click on empty space, create new But I need this feature also for other files, not only internet shortcuts.
The Target Of This Internet Shortcut Is Not Valid Ie 11
Restart the computer.. I can open them by right clicking the icon then the program file. I tried your suggestion and the cmd black box wording is correct as you say. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
- RoyLMcG storagemanMar 30, 2013, 9:13 PM I have the same problem.
- The system cannot find the file specified.  In older Outlook versions (e.g., Outlook 2003) a dialog titled "Locate Link Browser" may appear.  Also, if Firefox is not open and
- Please install a program, or, if one is installed, create an association in the Default Programs control panel"[email protected] Ask a new question Read More Configuration Internet Explorer Desktop Icons Icons Windows
- News Media statement from Vishal Dhar, Co-Founder and President Marketing for iYogi regarding Washington State complaint against iYogi 46 weeks ago A victim of our own success 46 weeks ago Media
- Double click it or right click it and choose "merge" and answer yes to the import prompt.http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_tweaks.htmOr, if that doesn't work?Click on the link below, then look to the "EXE File
- To me, the fact that placing website shortcuts in both AOL Favorites and/or IE Favorites works excellently, appears quite strange that placing a website on the desktop simply doesn't work anymore
- Feedback Like Dislike Comments Thanks for submitting your Feedback Request a call back Please fill up the following details and one of our tech experts will get in touch with you.
- Flag Permalink This was helpful (0) Back to Windows Legacy OS forum 8 total posts Popular Forums icon Computer Help 51,912 discussions icon Computer Newbies 10,498 discussions icon Laptops 20,411 discussions
ONce there, unzip the file, then double click on the "xp_exe_fix.reg" file that is inside, choose "OK/Yes, when it asks "Are you sure?".. Technology helps you sleep well and wake up even better!All you want to know about the Apple iPhone 6S and 6S Plus before they release! CREATE AN ASSOCIATION IN THE FOLDER OPTIONS CONTROL PANEL." And I'm not sure what this means or how to go about correcting it. Problem With Shortcut The Drive Or Network Connection Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.
in NJ Flag Permalink This was helpful (0) Collapse - Can't execute 'Internet shortcuts' by phreddphredd / July 27, 2013 10:24 PM PDT In reply to: Have You Tried This? Avoid giant player classes Almost totally distinct functions How do we evaluate a candidate who would not speak to any women during the interview process? I have tried to add the appropriate correct icon graphic "change icon" from right clicking the icon but it does not stay when exiting. Why is omne ablative in catullus 1?
No credit cards required. Problem With Shortcut Windows 8 Go to Tools -> Folder Options -> File Types Select Extension: "(NONE)" File Type: "URL:HyperText Transfer Protocol" Click "Advanced". share|improve this answer edited Apr 22 '10 at 20:40 answered Apr 22 '10 at 20:34 pelms 6,09374066 Thank you I like this solution, it is just what I wanted. If the problem continues, you can disable or uninstall individual extensions to see if one of them is responsible.
Problem With Shortcut Windows 7
All Rights Reserved Tom's Hardware Guide ™ Ad choices their explanation Ask ! The Target Of This Internet Shortcut Is Not Valid Ie 11 Name: * Phone Number: * Email: * Message: *