Printer Printing "greek"
When i print something in english i have the right result. Success! Please click the link in the confirmation email to activate your subscription. We have asked Zebra technician help and the printer is able to print Greek characters when triggered directly from text.It is printing Greek characters as #### when triggered from SAP. this contact form
Shraddha Srivastava August 11, 2014 at 12:10 PM 0 Likes Not what you were looking for? May be Zebra Code Page 1253 — Modern Greek Character Set ? CI34 = Code page 1253 Example of usage: ^FB559,,,C,^FT30,106^[email protected],23,31,TT0003M_^FH^CI17^F8^FD_text_^FS^CI0 share|improve this answer answered Feb 24 '14 at 16:35 liquide 65721223 add a comment| Did you find this question interesting?
- TechSupportGuyTV 273 kuvamist 29:31 TSG72: Google Keep vs Evernote vs OneNote - Kestus: 13:04.
- Co-authors: 13 Updated: Views:715,841 Quick Tips Related ArticlesHow to Fix an Old or Clogged Ink Cartridge the Cheap WayHow to Solve Common Printer ProblemsHow to Replace an Empty Ink CartridgeHow to
- If you agree with us, find out who represents you in the Massachusetts legislature.
- Tell them that you want the right to repair your purchases.
- Required fields are marked *Comment Name * Email * Notify me of follow-up comments by email.
- In the window that opens, type sfc /scannow and press ↵ Enter.
- sandeep singh 382 978 kuvamist 2:14 printer spooler isn't running/solved - Kestus: 1:38.
- Press "Window key" + "R" to open the Run dialog Type "services.msc", then select "OK".
Learn more about SAP Q&A Issue: Printing Greek text as #### on Zebra printer using SAP Script Hi Experts,I am using SAP script to print the Greek text on Zebra printer. Some components may not be visible. C. Try our newsletter Sign up for our newsletter and get our top new questions delivered to your inbox (see an example).
Stack Overflow Questions Jobs Documentation beta Tags Users current community chat Stack Overflow Meta Stack Overflow your communities Sign up or log in to customize your list. https://routingbyrumor.wordpress.com/2007/12/30/my-adobe-acrobat-pdf-files-are-printing-garbage-text-sometimes/ I have developed below test code:_CT~~CD,~CC^~CT~^XA~TA000~JSN^LT0^MNW^MTT^PON^PMN^LH0,0^JMA^PR4,4~SD15^JUS^LRN^CI0^XZ^XA^MMT^PW609^LL0406^LS0^FT157,137^[email protected],28,29,TT0003M_^FH\^CI13^F8^FDδοκιμή^FS^CI0^PQ1,0,1,Y^XZ^XA~TA000~JSN^LT0^MNW^MTT^PON^PMN^LH0,0^JMA^PR2,2~SD15^JUS^LRN^CI0^XZ^PQ1,0,1,Y^XZ^XA^ID000.GRF^FS^XZAny suggestions and pointers will be helpful.Thanks,Rupali Rupali Punekar June 11, 2015 at 13:01 PM 0 Likes Helpful Answer by Alexander Bolloni Praveer Sen Alexander Bolloni SolutionsSupportTrainingCommunityDeveloperPartnerAbout Community / Archives / Discussions Archive / ABAP Development / Issue: Printing Greek text as #### on Zebra printer using SAP Script Archived discussions are read-only. Hansen halftone held interest John linotype Lithographic machinery Manufacturing Mass meeting ment Monotype newspaper ofﬁce ofﬁcers oﬂice Ohio open shop operation organization OSWALD PUBLISHING pany Paper Company Philadelphia PHOTO-ENGRAVERS Pittsburgh plates
Learn more about SAP Q&A Greek Characters not printing through Zebra printer in SAP Script Hi All,I am trying to create a label in SAP script in ZPL to be printed weblink I send ZPL2 commands to Intermec printer (via Zsim). Some components may not be visible.